Ensure information security is a core pillar of the health information systems and exchanges.
HITRUST, is a certifiable framework which can be used by organisations that create, assess, store or exchange personal health and financial information.
- Define scope.
- Carry out in depth Risk Assessment to identify the critical issues and need for improvement risks.
- Help the organization to design and develop risk management processes.
- Preparation of required documents like Policies, Procedures, standards, Forms etc.,
- Provide Training for all the interested parties including awareness and implementation trainings.
- Well execution plan along with milestones.
- Regular status report to all concerned personal for better visibility of the project.
- Providing ongoing regular training to all interested parties.
- Customize everything as per the client requirements.
- Provide well suitable/acceptable solution to client considering financial impact.
- Conduct workshops.
- Regular Brainstorming session with all interested parties for better conclusions documented.
- Save considerable time and money when it comes to audits.
- Have a common security baseline and method for communicating validated security controls to all of their constituents.