ISO 9001:2015 is the most prevalent standards defined under the ISO 9000 series and specifies the requirements of a Quality Management System (QMS). It also entrails the two most important objectives of IS0 9000 series:
- To develop a simplified set of guidelines that would be applicable to any type of organization despite of scale.
- To ensure more relevant details of the organizations process activities are documented in streamline manner
ISO 9001 serves the purpose of explaining the intent of new controls with respect to documentation and helps organization to organize and improvise the efficiency of their business process where 'Customer Satisfaction' is key to the business.
Business complied under this certification have a flexibility to determine the correct amount of documented information needed in order to showcase effective planning, operations and control of its processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
ISO 9001 implies on maintaining a “Documented Quality Management System”, and not just a system of documents.
QRC provide hassle free and cost-effective ISO 9001:2015 Certification services. And as an independent certification body, we conduct an onsite assessment to confirm whether the organization and their components are in conformity with the standard put forth by the ISO body.
The certification process follows the following steps:
- Enquiry Submission
- Identifying the man days and Effort Estimation
- Contract Agreement
- Audit Programme Confirmation
- Stage 1 Assessment
- Stage 2 Assessment
- Issuance of the Certificate
- Periodic Assessment
- Better quality products and services resulting in increased customer satisfaction:
ISO 9001 is developed on the principal to improve customer satisfaction by planning for and striving to meet customer requirements. With improved customer satisfaction, organizations tend to retain more customers, and such customers bring in additional revenues.
- Increased credibility, trust and confidence of partners and customers:
ISO 9001 certificate acts a proof that the organisation values quality and this commitment increases confidence in the customers of the organisation.
- Continual Improvement:
The product, process and system involved in the business are continually improved by implementing standard controls and use of quality control techniques. The efforts that goes in improvement of the process leads to consistency, reduction of expenditures and a scheduled baseline of production.
- Higher Operational Efficiency:
Following the process level approach as per the specifications of ISO 9001, and making QMS an integral part of business, organisation will have higher operational efficiency and will also attain the objectives that have been defined as a part of organization strategies.
Other Benefits of ISO 9001 includes:
- Minimum mistakes
- Improved reporting and communications
- More reliable production scheduling and delivery