System security review involves end to end assessing and auditing your information system / servers to ensure they are not compromised and or have any no hidden vulnerabilities. Hence, we need to take measures to protected as they can be from the growing number of security threats.
All it takes is one point of failure for the system to be compromised, hence leading to loss of reputation and business also monetary fines.
QRC formulates an end to end plan to conduct system security review that ascertains that all the vital aspects of the system security are monitored and maintained to ensure safeguards. Weensure that server systems are assessed for all situations and conditions.
The process followed can be stated as:
- Review that your systems/servers are up to date and secured against vulnerabilities.
- Perform server scanning to make sure your system/server has not been hacked, infected with malware or blacklisted.
- Perform complete scanning for underlying hardware or virtual device issues such as storage problems, overheating, pre-failure conditions, and more.
- Prepare and submit a formal system/server security review report.
- Discuss the review report with the client and provide the recommendations for the closure of gaps identified if any.
A regular security check of the server systems can assure to safeguards against any information crisis.
The regular check assist in:
- Take preventive action to avoid security breach of your organisation systems / servers.
- Ensure your servers systems are secure, up to date.
- Identification of security weaknesses inherently present in the system and then prioritizing them based on the impact they can have on the business.
- Plan necessary actions for filling gaps found during review.
- Protection of proprietary information from attack.