PCI Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) Requirements and Security Assessment Procedures define security requirements and assessment procedures for software vendors of payment applications.
A payment application eligible for review and listing by the PCI SSC is defined as an application that:
- Stores, processes, or transmits cardholder data as part of authorization or settlement
- Sold, distributed, or licensed to third parties.
Being a Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI QSA) Company, QRC aims to provide additional pioneering, hassle-free and cost-effective services for PA DSS Consultancy and Certification.
As your PA DSS compliance partner, QRC will assist and assessing you at each step right from defining the scope until facing the compliance audit.
- Scope Identification
- Application Discovery
- Infrastructure Analysis
- PA DSS Gap Assessment and Remediation Support
- Support to submit necessary compliance documents such as PA DSS ROV.
Reduce the risk of security breaches:
- Secure the network and infrastructure from external and internal threats.
- Companies who are PCI compliant significantly reduce their risk of a breach, and therefore, their exposure to penalties and reduce the reputation loss.
Increase in Business:
- It is a merchant’s responsibility to demonstrate to their customers that they provide a secure channel for transactions.
- The padlock and a trusted logo demonstrate that the website of the business entity applicable encryption that the site claims to be.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction will ultimately result in increased business.
- Enable active security incident management through integration with control and monitoring automation.
Protecting Image and Reputation
- Complying with the requirements of standard helps an entity to reduce reputation loss because if the data has been compromised, it has a negative effect on the merchant’s reputation.