Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a process-level improvement development model promoted for an organization to improve performance. CMMI defines five Maturity levels and three Capability levels. The program was created after a study of data collected from organizations that contracted with the U.S. Department of Defence, who funded the research.
CMMI recognizes quantifiable business objectives, and helps to build better products and services
QRC provides the below listed pioneering, hassle-free and cost-effective services for the CMMI Compliance:
1. CMMI Consultancy
As your CMMI compliance partner, QRC will assist and assess you at each step right from defining the scope until the implementation support.
2. CMMI Audits
By conducting the CMMI Audits, QRC will provide you the insights on:
- Status of implemented CMMI Controls implemented, their compliance with the regulation and organization policy procedure requirements
- Gaps/risks pertaining to existing CMMIScope.
- Overall CMMI Compliance Posture of your Organisation
3. CMMIGap Assessment
- Gap Assessment is an excellent way to understand whether business and CMMI compliance requirements are being met. Are there any gaps, and if yes and what is the probable impact of those gaps on your business?
- While doing a gap assessment, our approved and certified auditors will have a closer look at your organization business processes, various controls implemented, and existing and potential business requirements and compare it with the requirements of CMMI.
4. Awareness Training
Through the research and recent observations, employers have learned that one of the biggest reasons for failure to comply is the lack of awareness amongst their employees about the compliance requirements.
We at QRC will conduct awareness training workshops and sessions for CMMI requirements for the employees.
- Well documented execution plan along with milestones.
- Process Asset Documentation Review, Updates
- Maturity Level Implementation Planning and Execution
- Metrics Feasibility Study Report
- Conduct Metrics Analysis
- Prediction Model Assessment
- OPM (Organizational Performance Management) Plan Assessment and Implementation
- CAR (Causal Analysis and Resolution) Plan Assessment and Implementation
- Organizational Metrics Management Assessment
- Alignment Analysis for Project and Business Objectives Trainings
- Build of Process Culture in Organization
- Accuracy in the Process Improvement Framework
- Real-time benefits related to effective schedule management, efficiency, effort management, and cost-reduction.
- Standardize of Best Practices.
- Better control over Project Management and its different parameters